Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pulling teeth.?

What are points for? Do I have to pay for asking question? I intend to have all my treeth pulled and replaced or get false teeth. What kind of cost am I looking at and how long a process?

Pulling teeth.?
Why, why would you want to do that? Do whatever is possible to save as many of your natural teeth as possible. False teeth are a poor substitute for the real thing.
Reply:I can tell you the price I paid for pulling one tooth out. It is about $300-$350. As for implants it would be about $1500 a tooth. I don%26#039;t know about dentures though. That is just an estimate it could be more or less.





I hope you get to make a good decision about your teeth.





Take care.



cheapest web hosting

1 comment:

  1. DreamHost is ultimately one of the best website hosting company with plans for all of your hosting requirments.

    ReplyDelete